My First Post

Hi!! Good evening from here. This is my first post since I've made my first blog. I wanna share all about myself. Picture, video, and actually I wanna post my first naration/fiction story. But I'm too shy to post it. Ok, let's see if I change my mind. I'm a little bit scare if no body want to read my story. I'm still amateur in writing. I hope I can improve my ability and make a better story. Actually I don't like writing, but there's someone out there who inspiring me by her amazing stories. She always makes a really good couple of stories. Even I wanna ask her opinion about my story, but I'm too shy to ask it. Uff, now I don't know about the continue of the story. I don't find any idea yet. Ok, thank you if there's someone out there who read my first post. Good evening!

Comments

Post a Comment