Just Sharin'

Today I've passed a lot of things. Included the most annoyin' thing. I've said to her that I'm out from that competition. I cannot do it anymore.  My head is so dizzy thinking about that competition. But she came to ma class and said that I must go to school tomorrow on 9.00 AM. Isn't it so annoyin'? I hate when I must go to school when it's a free day. You know what? I really appreciate the free days. I always spend ma free days just to stay at home and take a relax. I'm tired, really tired to pass the problems of life that come to ma life. I told ma mum about this and she said that she will go to ma school to declare everything. But I said to her, let me go, she does not need to go to ma school. The teacher said that if I must declare ma reasons tomorrow in front of another members. It's the prove of gentle way she said. So if I don't come to school tomorrow, I'm not gentle? Oh, come on. I hate it.

Comments